Altamonte Springs’ trusted Boat, RV, and Trailer Storage Facility
While we refer to them as toys for adults, our boats, RVs, and trailers are more than that. These are our vehicles (literally!) for adventure, for getaways, for relaxation, for anything you want it to be.
In Altamonte Springs, there’s plenty of that to go around. The perfect place for a quick escapade on the water or beautiful trails to follow, Altamonte Springs is a true gem of the Sunshine State.
After you’re all done playing on the water, strolling through Wekiva Island, or catching some views from the boardwalk at Lake Lotus Nature Park, you can stop into one of several art museums or channel your inner kid and race go-karts.
But while you’re getting behind the wheel, where will you store your “big kid” toy? That’s where we come in.
We’re Altamonte Springs’ trusted boat, RV, and trailer storage facility. We make sure your valuable adventure-mobiles are safe and sound so you can enjoy all that Altamonte Springs has to offer.
Quick facts about Altamonte Springs
The word “Altamonte” translates to “high hill” in Spanish, which some might find odd since Florida isn’t known for its elevation. There’s plenty going on in this northern suburb of Orlando; here’s a list of quick facts to get you started
- Cranes Roost Park and Cranes Roost Lake are recognized as the central area of the municipality.
- The Cranes Roost at Uptown Altamonte includes an entertaining choreographed water fountain show which includes music, light and water. The Cranes Roost at Uptown Altamonte includes an entertaining choreographed water fountain show which includes music, light and water.
- We’re home to the Eddie Rose Amphitheater.
- Friday Night Live offers a variety of music to dance the night away to. Cranes Roost Park is situated along a lake and includes huge, attractive trees and a popular amphitheater. It hosts major city events and offers concerts, art shows and other events. The park is a popular destination for taking a leisurely walk as well.
- The Red Hot & Boom is a major fireworks event which occurs on July 3rd and attracts a large crowd from the Central Florida region.
- Unwind with some shopping at the Altamonte Mall.
Things To Do In Altamonte Springs
The Sunshine State has no shortage of natural beauty, but we’re not lacking in-town entertainment either! Altamonte Springs has a plethora of fun and activities that are sure to keep you and your family entertained.
Below are just a few examples of the very best Altamonte Springs has to offer!
- Wekiwa Springs State Park
—Take a walk on the wild side! Well, sort of. Enjoy the water and catch a glimpse of natural wildlife while you’re at it.
This 7,000-acre area containing diverse plants and wildlife is also popular for swimming, canoeing, hiking and camping.
- The Morse Museum
—This beautiful building is home to the world’s most comprehensive collection of works by American artist and designer Louis Comfort Tiffany (1848–1933).
Galleries feature works such as jewelry, pottery, paintings, art glass, leaded-glass lamps and windows; his chapel interior from the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago; and art and architectural objects from his Long Island country estate, Laurelton Hall.
Exhibitions also include American art pottery, late 19th- and early 20th-century American painting, graphics, and decorative art.
- Cranes Roost Park
—Stroll by the lake and catch some beautiful views. This well-maintained park is a great place to relax, enjoy nature, and then grab a bite to eat at one of the many nearby restaurants. You can even enjoy the light show from the choreographed fountain displays!
- Wekiva Island
—This natural beauty is an environmentally-friendly destination located along the beautiful Wekiva River. It offers canoe, kayak, and paddleboard rentals, as well as a boat launch, a bar serving beer and wine, a food truck, and river cabana rentals.
Contact us today for more information!