We’re Located Next to Orlando, FL
As one of Florida’s destination hot spots, Orlando offers an abundance of fun and exciting things to do. From theme parks to museums, there’s a never-ending list of activities and adventures to be had while visiting the bustling city of Orlando. We want you to enjoy what the city has to offer without worrying about your car, trailer, RV, or boat. At Adult Toy Storage, we’ve got you covered by providing you a safe and secure storage facility for your vacation vehicle. Enjoy Orlando’s many attractions and activities stress-free with the help of Adult Toy Storage. Call today to learn more about our storage options.
Quick Facts About Orlando, FL
When it comes to Orlando, there’s a lot to see. Since it’s our neighbor, we took it upon ourselves to break down some quick facts about this Florida hot spot. Here’s a shortlist to get you started:
- Orlando is nicknamed the “City Beautiful.”
- Orlando is also known as the “Theme Park Capital of the World.”
- The Orlando International Airport is the 13th-busiest airport in the United States.
- The city’s Orange County Convention Center is the second-largest convention facility in the U.S.
- Prior to being known by its current name, Orlando was once known as Jernigan. This name originates from the first permanent settlers, Isaac and Aaron Jernigan.
Things to Do in Orlando, FL
When it comes to Orlando, the city is bursting with exciting activities and fun adventures. Of course, there are popular theme parks like Disney World and Universal Studios – but there are other just-as-awesome places you might not be familiar with. Below are a few examples of what Orlando can offer:
Interact with bottlenose dolphins, feed tropical birds, play inches away from a family of otters, and even walk on the Grand Reef floor-all in one day at Discovery Cove.
Orlando Manatee Encounters
This four-hour kayak tour moves at a leisurely pace, making this a great option for all levels of kayakers. From a safe distance you can even observe manatees.
Orlando Museum of Art
This popular museum displays a fine rotating collection of American, Pre-Colombian, and African art.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not
Orlando’s most unique experience brings the beloved TV show and books to life.