We’re Located Next to Maitland, FL
Maitland’s breath-taking natural beauty should be enjoyed without the stress of wondering where you will store your car, trailer, RV, or boat. Let us worry about your vacation vehicle, so you and your family can worry about having fun and exploring all that Maitland has to offer. Adult Toy Storage specializes in storing things that make life fun. Let our trusted business show you what it means to have worry-free storage. Whatever vehicle storage needs you have, we have a place for it. With more than 1,900 storage spaces, Adult Toy Storage is the largest car, trailer, RV, and boat storage facility in Florida.
Quick Facts About Maitland, FL
When it comes to Maitland, there’s plenty to see. Since it’s our neighbor, we took it upon ourselves to break down some quick facts about this Florida hot spot. Here’s a shortlist to get you started:
- Maitland is one of the oldest incorporated suburban municipalities in central Florida.
- The area was previously inhabited by Timucuan Native Americans.
- The town was originally named for a nearby lake, which honored Captain William Seton Maitland, who fought in the Second Seminole Indian War.
- In 1959, Lake Maitland was incorporated as a city. Eventually, “Lake” was dropped from the name and the city simply became “Maitland.”
- Maitland is home to Central Florida’s only full-time independent movie theater, the Enzian Theater, which is also nationally-recognized.
Things to Do in Maitland, FL
When it comes to Maitland, you and the family can explore and learn with a plethora of activities, museums, and more. Maitland’s natural beauty is sure to wow you. Below are a few examples of what Maitland can offer:
Scenic Boat Tours
This natural attraction offers a one-hour guided tour through the chain of lakes which are sure to inspire you.
Audubon Center for Birds of Prey
Learn and hang out with birds of prey and see how you can help provide for birds in need.
Lake Lily Park
Bask in the sun with your picnic or play on the playground. Enjoy lake views and the farmers market on Sundays. You might even see ducklings!
Maitland Art Center
Originally founded in 1938 as an art colony called the Research Studio, you can explore its beautiful buildings and the works they house.